Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Amelia Bedelia...no, not really.

The Amelia dress, which actually has nothing to do with the awesome book character Amelia Bedelia, is one of our higher end dresses. I have tried on the dress before and really liked the fact that it had a zipper in the back, to make it a more fitted style, and pockets- because I'm a Mom and Moms need pockets to stow little treasures like Barbie shoes and chewing gum wrappers. Word to the wise: remove those wrappers before washing. Trust me on this one.

Lularoe describes the Amelia like this:
The Amelia dress' stretchy knit fabric is comfortable enough to let you wear the dress all day, while having the structure and tailoring that make it sophisticated enough for the office or a fancy night out. The dress features handset box pleats, giving the dress a  flowing, full skirt. And before we forget the best part, this dress also has hidden pockets! This dress is everything a girl needs.



 My cute sister Heather loves her Amelia.  Here's her rocking it out. Please note: polka dots are a thing for my family. We love our dots. If my initial inventory has polka dots, I just might snatch them for myself. You've been warned.
Folks, if you don't have a fascinator hat, we will forgive you.  It appears that a necklace and belt do just fine.  Love my sassy sister and her style. Lots of great ways to dress up this dress.

Amelia's are $65.
Think you'd like to try one on? Let me know!

#shopwithlinzatlularoe

xoxo,
Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment