Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hello Carly!

The Carly dress is the newest addition to Lularoe and they are flying off the shelf. I can't wait to add one to my closet! It looks so comfy yet stylish.  I'm also all about a dress that might hide my...what shall we call them?...Motherly curves? Those that have bought the Carly are raving about them. I haven't tried one on yet, but its only a matter of time, y'all.

Here is what Lulare says about the Carly:

 "We all want a cute dress that lets us breathe and move easier, so we are excited about the Carly - a swing dress that flatters the best parts of a feminine physique while being flowy and breezy everywhere else. The Carly comes in a wide array of fabrics, prints, and washes and has some amazing features such as a patch pocket, a flattering high-low hemline, and cool open sleeves."




I've added the sizing chart, but I've heard the Carly runs big, so keep that in mind. The Carly is something I would like to add to my boutique- what do you think? And let's just say one more thing- I don't own a single mustard colored anything- but this model is rocking it.  Who knew mustard was more than just good on a sandwich? Well, apparently lots of people- but it would be new for me.  Does mustard go with white bread? Because y'all, that is what it might look like on me. (Yes I am looking you straight in the eyes).
Sincerly, the Non-tanner

Carlys run $55.  Coming sooooooooon. #shopwithlinzatlularoe #soon

xoxo,
Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment