Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Here I go...

Hi friends. For a few months now I have been getting antsy.  I felt like I needed to change something, but I wasn't sure what. I considered going back to school, or maybe picking up a part-time job...but then the Mommy guilt set in and I hated the idea of leaving my babies in someone else's care- mainly because I have not done it before (I might love it, ha!)  I really did some soul searching and then I came up with an idea- what if I became a Lularoe consultant? I like their stuff, so it might be worth a shot? I looked into it and then changed my mind. It's a big investment and maybe it wasn't for me after all...but then I just kept thinking about it. (Like a broken record!) I explored the option some more then did some major praying. I can't do anything without prayer because I need the Big Guy on my team for big moves, ya know? Anyhow- it all felt good and right and BAM! I signed up. Right now I am in the queue, waiting for my turn to order my initial inventory. I am VERY excited about this new journey and think about it constantly. Success is my only option.

The thing I love about Lularoe is that it is all about making women feel beautiful in their own skin. Whatever size, shape, color you are- they have something for you! No, really- its not a sales pitch. They try to style for all of us. (I also love that they have a children's line and a growing men's line- but where was I headed here...) ANYHOW! I hope that you will jump on board with me as I begin this new journey.  I really want to do this right.

I took a picture of my shoes and leggings today because one of the things people LOVE about Lularoe is the leggings. I've never been much of a leggings person except for running, which I don't do very often but probably should.  (Unless there is a ball at my feet OR a vicious animal trying to eat me- what is the point? HA!) This morning I wanted to try out a pair of leggings and then leave the house in them.  I'm so wacky, right? ;) Way out of my comfort zone, but I did it. I think that is really what this journey is all about for me.  Stepping back into my skin- not Mommy, not wife, not friend- all of those things and more.  This about helping me- and you- and anyone rediscover their-selves. We all get lost in the daily hustle, the never-ending to-do list, but sometimes its good to take a deep breath and feel authentically beautiful...and that's what I'm gonna do- for me and hopefully- for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment