Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Randy Man

To say I am anxious to get my inventory is a bit of an understatement. I AM RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED.  Sorry, I'll stop yelling. One of the pieces that will come in my inventory will be the Randy t-shirt. Man, they have come up with some super cute pattern combinations and I am just itching to get my hands on one! I'm thinking that if you play your cards right, this top would be so stinkin' cute with leggings. Oh and boots- can you see it in your head? What about now?



Here is what Lularoe says about them:
At LuLaRoe, comfort is key and we often liken our dresses and skirts to a simple t-shirt in terms of their wearability and comfort. With LuLaRoe’s Randy shirt, we have a t-shirt to offer. This unisex knit shirt resembles a baseball T with its raglan, mid-length sleeves in a contrasting, patterned fabric. It is everything a t-shirt should be: stylish, easy, and comfortable.



Did you see how sneaky I was there? There was a MAN in one of the pictures. So ya- guys can shop the 'Roe too, and how cute is a guy in a baseball tee? Very. Get ready, hubs- you're getting a Randy. Ooh maybe we can get matching ones?! What? Too much? OK, maybe. Did I mention I was excited?!

Oh and one last thing- if you'd REALLY like to see how different the Randy is- check out the Instagram pics on #lularoerandy. While you're there, make sure you follow me at: shop.with.linz

Randy sells for $35.

Have a great day, peeps!
xoxo, Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment