Monday, August 29, 2016

Don't SKIRT the issue...let's talk about them.

This weekend I wore my Lola, which is one of the lesser known Lularoe skirts.  To say I love it might be an exaggeration.  To say I worship it might go a little far, I mean its just a skirt. Let's just say I REALLY LOVE IT!
And since the Carly dress is in such high demand, I'm thinking I just might add the Lola.
Here are some more pics from Lularoe. As you can see, they come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and patterns- just like most LLR stuff.



Lularoe says this:
The Lola skirt, LuLaRoe’s midi skirt, falls fashionably below the knee. This lace or chiffon skirt features a lining that is four inches shorter than the skirt itself, adding visual interest to the lace options and enough fullness and weight to ensure this skirt hangs beautifully. This skirt in turn makes you feel  beautiful and who wouldn’t want that?

The Lola runs $46 making it one of the more expensive skirts- but that's why its fun to hostess (free stuff!) If you take the plunge- and I think you should- you just might wear it all the time. And let's just say they don't make good pajamas...not that I would know...or would I?


There are several other skirts that I will eventually carry.  But here are two that are some of the most adored LLR items, and I think you'll see why.

The Cassie is one of THE MOST POPULAR skirts.  I mean if she were a person, she just might be voted Miss Popularity (Do they actually vote on these things? No, no they don't...but let's move on.)




Y'all know how I feel about polka dots, right?
Sorry, I am passionate about dots.

And one more thing- this is one totally crazy thing I love about LLR, they are so diverse! Check out this CASSIE skirt pretending to be a scarf.


http://www.themommybeautyblog.com/2015/12/lularoe-review.html
Or EVEN a top!
http://www.vivaveltoro.com/2016/04/lularoe-cassie-pencil-skirt.html
(MIC DROP)
Our Cassie skirt takes the fancy up a notch without sacrificing comfort. Our pencil skirt’s waistband    flatters all body types and enables the wearer to adjust the length as needed. You can still dance like no one is watching and know that everything you want covered will stay covered. And you will look hot, too. We live in this skirt all year long.



Cassies are so diverse and can be casual or fancy. A darling but comfortable pencil skirt- that's such a great combo. Cassie skirts are $35.

I don't know one YET...but I will. OHHHH YES, yes I will. And it just might have polka dots if I'm super lucky!

Last but not least is the MAXI.  Most people know what a Maxi is- but did you know that the Maxi is what started this whole Lularoe thing? The whole story is typed out nicely HERE. In short- our CEO DeAnne started sewing Maxi skirts for her daughter and her friends. She discovered there was a market for them after sewing over 60 skirts...that is about 59 more skirts more than I would have made, so PROPS!



Our Maxi skirt is a go-to piece for the woman who wants to be comfortable throughout the day but still likes to look her best. It's perfect for the woman whose demanding day requires function and style from her wardrobe. The LuLaRoe Maxi Skirt can easily be worn while playing on the ground with kids and transitions effortlessly to a night on the town!http://www.lularoe.com/maxi-skirt

And just because I like to see your face when I throw in a surprise- check this out.
http://gracepurposeandpearls.blogspot.com/p/boutique.html
BOOM. A Maxi 2-ways.  You knew it was coming...


Maxis run $42 and I will have them in stock very soon!

Shave your legs, ladies- because these skirts are awesome...or just wear a Maxi and enjoy the freedom. Happy Monday!

xoxo,
Linz





1 comment:

  1. Maxi makes a great swim suit cover up as well AND the azure can also be worn as a top. (mic drop again)

    ReplyDelete