Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Julia dress & me

My friend Rachel is my sponsor/trainer/mentor or however you want to put it. I've been watching her start up her business and she has a really great business sense, and I'm glad she is the captain of our team. Rachel was doing a pop-up party on-line and I looked through everything to get ideas and take notes. When I was looking at her inventory- there was this really beautiful dress. IN. MY. SIZE. Since my family is going on a cruise soon (hooray) I asked Rachel if she would be willing to sell me the dress AND some leggings that I could give away once my inventory is on its way.  She was happy to help- and even through the dress in for free as a thank you for joining her team.  What a darling! Anyhow, it had been a super tough day and when my mailbox had a package for me from Rachel, I was over the moon happy.



One of the things that I like to do- in my own styling, is accessorizing! This Julia is very colorful, which I love- so adding a belt, necklace, and cute shoes was easy peasy. Get yourself one of these stretchy belts, they look so great on these dresses! Add a little red lip stick too, just because I said so. (You're welcome.)

The Julia dress is more form fitting, so you can either stick with your normal size for a fitted look or go up a size for a more comfortable feel. I will have a whole stash of these dresses in my inventory (I hope SOON!)

Sometimes life is all about trying something you wouldn't normally just to shake things up. The Julia dress isn't something I would normally go for, but I love this one. One step at a time, my friends. Get yourself out there and make life happen. Life is happier with a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment